Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have flood coverage on my homeowner’s policy?

Answer: Unfortunately, no - flood coverage is not included in a homeowner’s policy. You will need to purchase a separate policy for water/flood damage.

Is my boat insured if I have an auto or homeowner policy?

Answer: Auto policies will not extend coverage to boats, however if you have a homeowner policy your boat might be covered, with limitations. Sometimes modifying a homeowner policy can increase boat coverage but a separate boat policy will most likely be needed.

How soon after my daughter/son gets licensed do I need to contact you?

Answer: You will have 60 days from the date the license is issued to inform your insurance company.

How can I contact you?

Answer: By phone and email, or you can submit a request through our contact us page, and walk-ins are always welcome.